Born Again.. Always New Blood



RIP Dear Dimebag Darrell


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It’s taken me several days to gather my thoughts so I could make some sort of statement about Dime. This whole thing is so surreal. Pantera changed my life as a musician. Dime has always been my absolute favorite guitarist ever. Static-X did two tours with Pantera and they were the most memorable tours of my career. Recently I’ve been very excited that Dime and Vinnie have carried on with Damageplan, and I was looking forward to hearing many more great albums from them in the future. The last show Static-X played before entering the recording studio was with Damageplan in Florida. After the show Dime and I, along with his awesome wife Rita, hung out all night and did plenty of drinking. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to get to know Dime, along with his bandmates Vinnie, Patrick, and Bobzilla. Damageplan, their crew, and their friends are some of the best people I’ve ever met. Dime had a huge heart and a pure honesty that made him very cool and unique. He will be missed by everyone. -
Wayne Static 12.11.04


0 Responses to “RIP Dear Dimebag Darrell”

Ora.. escribe un comentario!

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Your Fearless Leader, Mike
  • From Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico
  • Soy una persona muy emo, me encanta el rock, empezando por el nu-metal pasando por, el emo, punk, screamo, metalcore, alternativo, y progresivo a la pink floyd... me gusta fumar, beber, me gusta tomar nuevas variedades de cerveza, la mejor Corona, la segunda mejor la Heineken, amo los Dvds de musica... voy a empezar a cultivarme en cine... no he visto muchas peliculas buenas ultimamente, amo las t-shirts de bandas tengo alrededor de 36 playeras de bandas de rock... mis articulos mas preciados mis boletos de conciertos... mi vehiculo jetta 1997, y estudio en el instituto tecnologico de chihuahua II en ingenieria en sistemas computacionales en 10mo semestre jajajaja se supone ke son 9 no??
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3